Best photos of the month posted by my Flickr users I follow

Coming of Age Day Kimono, Japan

Im posting here a series of photos posted by Flickr users I follow for many years. Im sharing this here in  my blog because these photos posted by them helped me be inspired and gave me a good warm up before I started to blog.

Maybe some of be inspired after viewing these photos.

Feel free to view and also visit their Flickr accounts.
You can also add me at Flickr -- www.flickr.com/popazrael

Warpo Legends of Cthulhu - Professor/Cthulhu Investigator

You and me against the waves

"Answer me with your sword!"

Happiest birthday on Earth!

TS-24-2

Tower Viewer at Caesars Head

Thank you, @jjjmpong for the tiny #Coke glass!!! #CocaCola #CokeFiend #thriftstorefinds

S&R Members Treat March 2017 (79)

My puppy Beyonce

Everyone has their own shit to deal with... Let's all just help each other out and fix what needs fixing... And yes... It's Friday.... Cheers to the weekend!

I amsterdam.

Bantay

Paprika Prawns. Pan-seared prawns, red radish, crispy basil, and spinach with sun dried tomato yogurt. Starch is cooked with tomatoes, caramelized onions and mushrooms.

Cool sticker spotted in Palanca. #Batman #streetart

_SRP1912

(2016-05-14 14-45-49)Canon Canon EOS 5D Mark III(5760x3840)

MIRAI STORE TOKYO

ROB_2174

WIWTD 106 Wonder Woman