Blog update - May 10, 2017

Azrael's Merryland Blog
Hi everyone, sorry ha, Im very slow in blogging for two months straight. I was so busy going in and out of town, and yes travel eat much of my time and I have less time to write a blog entry here at Azrael’s Merryland. But Im doing my best to stay updated and also upload vlog series on my Youtube channel in a regular basis.

I almost got the idea to quit blogging and decide to  focus more on vlogging, but I really miss writing and share my feelings here in my blog. But the blogging format already changed, this blog is not just a personal blog, but also a blog for everything you need to know about lifestyle, travel, food, tech and many more. I was thinking of going back to pop culture and geekdom, because I miss blogging those nerdy stuff.

Lots of changes that goes on here in my blog, Im not sure if I prefer to stay blogging and stop posting too much status on Facebook and on Twitter,  just to keep my blog healthy and active. But Im not sure if people still read blogs, especially for personal blog entries with comments, opinions and personal reaction, Im not sure if that’s okay, because in this age, I observed that people who don’t agree with your opinion will force you to disagree to yourself and eat your own words, that’s  the real deal today in the digital world. I learned how to be careful and also be cautious because people nowadays can hurt you and also hurt your family and friends, because of a comment on Facebook or a post on a blog...Okay..this is getting personal na.

So ayun.

For the blogging, Im really sorry that I slowed down in posting my blog updates, but hey!! Pls check out my Youtube channel – mas updated yun kasi kaysa sa blog. But I promise to be active again, and also go back to my writing project. Im sure that there are some people in my network are still reading blogs.

Im getting old. Im not sure if blogging will be continued as I reach over 40 years old. (shet Im turning 40 this July 1) Im not sure, but maybe If ever I quit blogging, I might be active in vlogging..or just focus back to learn more about photography. I dont know. I felt there’s no challenge left for me in blogging, but I will do my best to do more challenges para di naman ako ma bored. But my inspirations still helped me fuel my energy to blog, I make sure that those inspirations wont die down, every day there are lots of inspiration, from music, to photos, even a spider eating a bug is an inspiration ahaha.

Okay, pls accept my apology and let’s consider this blog post as my reset button to get back the energy I lost few months ago.

Azrael’s Merryland Blog...restarting in 5...4...3...2...1............