Oishi Great Lakes - the new juice on the block!

DSC_0036

If you are in need of another juice to try, then I suggest you give a shot and try Oishi Great Lakes.  Its a new product from Oishi, their juice brand "Oishi Great Lakes" has two flavors - The Red Grape and Pure Pressed Apple juice. The good part for their juices is that it doesn't contain any preservatives or sweeteners.

You can taste the fresh juice and its natural flavor and you can tell that there's no sugary substance on it.

The sweet level is mid range, the taste and sweetness is just right.

Oishi Great Lakes juice are now available in grocery and convenience stores. SRP is PHP20 for the 250ML pack and then for the 1L pack is priced at PHP 70.

Its a juice from Oishi with an affordable price.


DSC_0046

Its a good juice for people who are looking for a replacement for their other juice drink, and also good for those who are starting to have a healthy lifestyle.

My favorite from the two flavor is the Red Grape.

It taste like a red wine hahaha! I love it and the sweetness is just right and I can drink a glass of with a pair of my merienda meals.


IMG20161016152216

At home, here's how I enjoy my Oishi Great Lakes.
You see that I work at home and here's my regular routine every day

and yes, I eat my snacks on my work desk.


IMG20161017143332

The Red Grape is my favorite because of the not so sweet flavor, the sweet level is perfect for my preference.