Smart budgeting strategy part 3 :Listen to a Spotify playlist of Insular Life


Another great feature of the Insular Life's Finance Manager App is that there's a button at the upper right corner that you can access a playlist of songs that can inspire and jump start your day.

They have songs available to play for FREE and also one original song for Insular Life, a song titled "Isang Magandang Araw" performed by Lea Salonga, there's also an EHEADS song and some songs from Maroon 5, Owl City, Coldplay, UDD, Sarah G, Walk the Moon and many more.

Im excited to go out again, because I practicing to monitor my expenses with the use of this app, whenever I see this app, Im motivated to control myself in not using Grab and Uber rides, Although I suck on time management, but Im doing my best for having a stress free blogger lifestyle.

Time to kill some backlogs!! and at the same time listen to a music that can inspire me

Thanks Insular Life!