Partial Lunar Eclipse last night -- what happened? I overslept but here's a photo



I was planning to observe and take photos of the partial lunar eclipse last night, but then I guess my body wants me to take a rest and sleep all night. That's the result of sleeping for a few hours last Sunday. Been busy doing some content management and I didn't know that it was 3am already.

Since I overslept and also missed that quick earthquake, I dont have any photos or personal observation of the lunar event from last night and also about the earthquake, I think my body felt it, because I woke up at around 5am sleeping at the bottom of my bed.

Okay, no self produced content from me,  but I like to thank our sky observers for sharing their photos on Twitter.

Here are some photos from last night






My comment:
Grabe! of all partial lunar eclipse, i didn't expected that the event last night is soooooo beautiful!!! gahhhhh sayang!

Di bale, abang na lang ako ng next event.



So here's a visual guide on how partial lunar eclipse occur. Thanks to Resley of PAGASA for sharing this informative photo.