WHISKY LIVE MANILA 2017- biggest whisky sampling and tasting event in Manila

DSC_0019

There's an upcoming event about whisky and its a grand tasting and sampling event for 100+ kinds of whisky that are sold world wide and this is a must attend for whisky drinkers and lovers because you get to taste and try other brands and not just one that you have always at home.

Im not a whisky drinker yet, but I got a chance to try and appreciate drinking some kinds of whisky last March 2017 and I got to feel why people love it, for me there's a distinct kind of taste that I love and hate, when I smelled a glass of whisky, I just remembered how my uncles smell whenever they are drunk., its so funny but it kinda annoyed me.

But after trying a mix of juice and flavors, I realized that whisky can be enjoyed in several kinds of format and not just on the rocks.

vlcsnap-2017-03-02-14h23m29s006

So I got my own preference for the whisky taste, I guess Im ready now to to attend this biggest whisky sampling and tasting event in Manila




Grand Cru Wines and Spirits present to us their Whisky Live Manila 2017 this coming October 20-21, 2017 at the Shangri La Hotel, Fort Bonifacio Global City.  Whisky Live Manila is the biggest international whisky event in the world and they are back here in Manila for its 2nd year. The event will bring 10 international whisky masters for the whisky appreciation and master class.

They will be presenting 100 whisky variants of the premium whisky brands including award winning whisky brands such as Kavalan whisky from Taiwan.

At the Whisky Live Manila 2017, there will be whisky appreciation session and master class for all novice and expert whisky drinkers. Cocktail mixing will also be presented, so if you want to learn how to make your own cocktail using a variant of whisky, then you have to enroll to some of their scheduled sessions

For more details and tickets, visit their website www.whiskylive.ph